Marylebone Food Tour
Marylebone is one of London’s most schizophrenic
neighbourhoods. Elegant and glamorous in sections and characterful and gritty in others. On this three and a half hour Marylebone Food Tour, we explore the two distinctly different areas; the Glam and the Grit.
On the first half of the tour we meet the very genteel face of Marylebone: artisan producers, a few over-priced pastries, the cult of coffee; that sort of thing. Then we’ll stroll westwards for about 10 minutes and explore the ‘gritty’, colourful and exciting face of the neighbourhood.
You’ll munch your way through tastes as diverse as London’s finest sausage rolls, to her most exotic Syrian fare. We’ll gently fill in the history, architecture and culture gaps while your tastebuds are on their own little adventure.
On this London Food Walk:
* Your guide will be Michelle Francis; chef, ex-restaurateur and host of Marylebone’s Scratch SupperClub
* The half day Marylebone food tour starts at 10.30am and finishes at 2.00pm
* All tastings and beverages are included in the ticket price
* The cost of this food tour is £69 per person
* Details of the conveniently located meeting point will be emailed to you upon booking
* There will be no more than ten people doing the Food Walk at any one time