Gluten Free Pistachio & Fennel Macaroons
Write a review
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 1 cup Icing Sugar
- 1 TBS Fennel Seeds
- 1 Egg White
- 1/2 cup Slivered Pistachio
- 1/4 cup Caster Sugar
- Preheat oven to 170˚C
- Line an oven tray with baking paper
- Blend almond meal, fennel seeds, icing sugar, egg white and essence together in a food processor until a thick sticky paste forms.
- Roll teaspoons of mixture into small balls.
- Press pistachio slivers into the ball and then dust with caster sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until pale golden.
- Cool on tray
London From Scratch http://www.londonfromscratch.co.uk/