Soho Food Tour
Soho is London’s most intoxicating neighbourhood. Eclectic and buzzy, this area of London is a heady mix of different cuisines, cultures and histories. It’s where ‘swanky’ rubs shoulders with ‘grungy’. It’s energetic and dynamic, and it’s where London’s food scene pushes beyond the boundaries of jellied eels to embrace the city’s new food movement.
On this half day walking food tour, we guide you through the quirky laneways and hidden alleys of London’s most colourful neighbourhood. We take you to foodie spots and secret ‘those-who-know’ outlets that are hard to find on your own.
You’ll munch your way through a ten course taster menu of some of London’s best bites. We’ll gently fill in the history, architecture and culture gaps while your tastebuds are on their own little adventure.
On this Soho Food Walk:
* Your guide will be Michelle Francis; chef, ex-restaurateur and host of Marylebone’s Scratch SupperClub
* The half day Soho food tour starts at 10.30am and finishes at 1.30pm
* Ten tasting courses are included in the ticket price
* The cost of this food tour is £61.50 per person and includes all food and refreshments
* Details of the centrally located meeting point will be emailed to you upon booking
* There will be no more than twelve people doing the Soho Food Tour at any one time